- Extension of ACE POSTUTME form registration – read more
- Provost receives EDUDIA award of excellence – read more
- Africa Initiative For Governance (AIG) Scholarships 2020/2021 For Study In The University Of Oxford, UK (Fully Funded) – read more
- ADEYEMI COLLEGE APPOINTS HEADS OF DEPARTMENT – read more
- INTRODUCTION OF THE MTN FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES – read more
- 2019/2020 POST UTME SCREENING (FOR DIRECT ENTRY, UTME DEGREE & NCE CANDIDATES) – read more
- 2018/2019 SECOND BATCH PROVISIONAL ADMISSION LIST FOR PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION (PDE) – read more
- FRAUD ALERT: 2019/2020 ADMISSION PROCESS – read more
- 2018/2019 FIRST BATCH PROVISIONAL ADMISSION LIST FOR PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION (PDE) – read more
DIRECTORATE OF MEDICAL SERVICES
The Directorate of Medical Services also called The Health Centre is responsible for the Preventive and Curative Health of the College Community.
The Health Centre is open 24 hours daily to attend to students, staff and staff dependants.
The Environmental Health Unit monitors sanitation, elimination and control of pests within the College.
The health centre comprises of five units
-Environmental Health Unit
Location: Ondo-Ore Road, Ondo.
P.M.B. 520, Ondo State Nigeria
Tel: +2348051446122; +2348056893456
CALLS: 8am-4pm, Monday-Friday
©2019 ADEYEMI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION | POWERED BY ACE MIS