- FRAUD ALERT: 2019/2020 ADMISSION PROCESS – read more
- 2018/2019 FIRST BATCH PROVISIONAL ADMISSION LIST FOR PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION (PDE) – read more
- ACE Rotary Celebrates President End of Tenure with Interschool Competition – read more
- 2019 PART TIME STUDENTS DEGREE ADMISSION LIST – read more
- 2019 PART TIME STUDENTS NCE ADMISSION LIST – read more
- Why Teacher-Education Should Be Restructured in Nigeria- ACE Provost. – read more
- Provost Warns Against Exam Malpractice as College Matriculates 4,950 New Students – read more
- ACE Provost Bags Red Cross Society Award – read more
- ICAN Accredits College Accounting Programme – read more
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO 2018/2019 ADMITTED CANDIDATES
Candidates who are yet to accept the admission offer on their JAMB profile are requested to do so urgently.
Candidates offered provisional admission are requested to pay a non-refundable fee of 20,000 for NCE programmes and 25,000 for Degree programmes, as acceptance fee.
Click here to pay
Closing date for payment of the acceptance fee has been extended
NOTE: TO LOG INTO THE PORTAL, YOUR USERNAME IS YOUR UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WHILE YOUR PASSWORD IS password
Procedures For Payment of Acceptance Fee
Click here to make payment
and follow the instruction(s) below for either
of the payment method
Click on Make Payment
Note: Candidates are expected to use their JAMB registration numbers to make payment so that it can be easily verified.
- Click on "Generate Invoice" to download a printout to take to the bank based on the payment method chosen
- Visit any bank branch closest to you
- Present the printout to the teller and request to make payment for Freshers in Adeyemi College of
Education using Etranzact PayOutlet Platform or Remita, depending on the payment method chosen
- Provide your details
- Collect your Confirmation Order Number / RRR slip from the bank.
- Come back to the portal and click on Verify Payment , enter your Confirmation Order Number / RRR, choose the appropriate payment method and click Verify
Location: Ondo-Ore Road, Ondo.
P.M.B. 520, Ondo State Nigeria
Tel: +2348051446122; +2348056893456
CALLS: 8am-4pm, Monday-Friday
©2019 ADEYEMI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION | POWERED BY ACE MIS