- Extension of ACE POSTUTME form registration – read more
- Provost receives EDUDIA award of excellence – read more
- Africa Initiative For Governance (AIG) Scholarships 2020/2021 For Study In The University Of Oxford, UK (Fully Funded) – read more
- ADEYEMI COLLEGE APPOINTS HEADS OF DEPARTMENT – read more
- INTRODUCTION OF THE MTN FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES – read more
- 2019/2020 POST UTME SCREENING (FOR DIRECT ENTRY, UTME DEGREE & NCE CANDIDATES) – read more
- 2018/2019 SECOND BATCH PROVISIONAL ADMISSION LIST FOR PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION (PDE) – read more
- FRAUD ALERT: 2019/2020 ADMISSION PROCESS – read more
- 2018/2019 FIRST BATCH PROVISIONAL ADMISSION LIST FOR PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION (PDE) – read more
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO 2018/2019 ADMITTED CANDIDATES
Candidates who are yet to accept the admission offer on their JAMB profile are requested to do so urgently.
Candidates offered provisional admission are requested to pay a non-refundable fee of 20,000 for NCE programmes and 25,000 for Degree programmes, as acceptance fee.
Click here to pay
Closing date for payment of the acceptance fee has been extended
NOTE: TO LOG INTO THE PORTAL, YOUR USERNAME IS YOUR UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WHILE YOUR PASSWORD IS password
Procedures For Payment of Acceptance Fee
Click here to make payment
and follow the instruction(s) below for either
of the payment method
Click on Make Payment
Note: Candidates are expected to use their JAMB registration numbers to make payment so that it can be easily verified.
- Click on "Generate Invoice" to download a printout to take to the bank based on the payment method chosen
- Visit any bank branch closest to you
- Present the printout to the teller and request to make payment for Freshers in Adeyemi College of
Education using Etranzact PayOutlet Platform or Remita, depending on the payment method chosen
- Provide your details
- Collect your Confirmation Order Number / RRR slip from the bank.
- Come back to the portal and click on Verify Payment , enter your Confirmation Order Number / RRR, choose the appropriate payment method and click Verify
Location: Ondo-Ore Road, Ondo.
P.M.B. 520, Ondo State Nigeria
Tel: +2348051446122; +2348056893456
CALLS: 8am-4pm, Monday-Friday
©2019 ADEYEMI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION | POWERED BY ACE MIS