- ACE Academic Staff Review/CV Update Matters – read more
- College absorbs graduate fellows into its workforce – read more
- Provost admonish workers to be diligent, hardworking – read more
- Provost seeks media support for College development – read more
- 2018/2019 DIRECT ENTRY SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST II – read more
- 2018/2019 DEGREE SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST II – read more
- COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF ADMITTED NCE CANDIDATES FOR 2018/2019 SESSION – read more
- Provost inspects safe drinking water solutions in the College – read more
- 2018/2019 DIRECT ENTRY SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST I – read more
- 2018/2019 DEGREE SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST I – read more
DIRECTORATE OF MEDICAL SERVICES
The Directorate of Medical Services also called The Health Centre is responsible for the Preventive and Curative Health of the College Community.
The Health Centre is open 24 hours daily to attend to students, staff and staff dependants.
The Environmental Health Unit monitors sanitation, elimination and control of pests within the College.
The health centre comprises of five units
-Environmental Health Unit
Location: Ondo-Ore Road, Ondo.
P.M.B. 520, Ondo State Nigeria
Tel: +2348051446122; +2348056893456
CALLS: 8am-4pm, Monday-Friday
©2019 ADEYEMI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION | POWERED BY ACE MIS