- ACE Academic Staff Review/CV Update Matters – read more
- College absorbs graduate fellows into its workforce – read more
- Provost admonish workers to be diligent, hardworking – read more
- Provost seeks media support for College development – read more
- 2018/2019 DIRECT ENTRY SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST II – read more
- 2018/2019 DEGREE SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST II – read more
- COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF ADMITTED NCE CANDIDATES FOR 2018/2019 SESSION – read more
- Provost inspects safe drinking water solutions in the College – read more
- 2018/2019 DIRECT ENTRY SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST I – read more
- 2018/2019 DEGREE SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST I – read more
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO 2018/2019 ADMITTED CANDIDATES
Candidates who are yet to accept the admission offer on their JAMB profile are requested to do so urgently.
Candidates offered provisional admission are requested to pay a non-refundable fee of 20,000 for NCE programmes and 25,000 for Degree programmes, as acceptance fee.
Click here to pay
Closing date for payment of the acceptance fee has been extended
NOTE: TO LOG INTO THE PORTAL, YOUR USERNAME IS YOUR UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WHILE YOUR PASSWORD IS password
Procedures For Payment of Acceptance Fee
Click here to make payment
and follow the instruction(s) below for either
of the payment method
Click on Make Payment
Note: Candidates are expected to use their JAMB registration numbers to make payment so that it can be easily verified.
- Click on "Generate Invoice" to download a printout to take to the bank based on the payment method chosen
- Visit any bank branch closest to you
- Present the printout to the teller and request to make payment for Freshers in Adeyemi College of
Education using Etranzact PayOutlet Platform or Remita, depending on the payment method chosen
- Provide your details
- Collect your Confirmation Order Number / RRR slip from the bank.
- Come back to the portal and click on Verify Payment , enter your Confirmation Order Number / RRR, choose the appropriate payment method and click Verify
Location: Ondo-Ore Road, Ondo.
P.M.B. 520, Ondo State Nigeria
Tel: +2348051446122; +2348056893456
CALLS: 8am-4pm, Monday-Friday
©2019 ADEYEMI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION | POWERED BY ACE MIS