- APPROVED CUT- OFF MARKS FOR 2019/2020 ADMISSION EXERCISE – read more
- Resumption of Academic Activities in the College – read more
- Update on ACE 2019/2020 Admission and PostUTME Registration – read more
- ACE Council Chair Task Workers on Peace – read more
- Provost Lauds Workers’ Performances – read more
- NACEATON INAUGURATES NEW EXECUTIVE MEMBERS – read more
- “Universities Treat Us As Kings and Queens” - South African Professor – read more
- ACE Provost Bags Obafemi Awolowo Leadership Award – read more
- Provost to Students: Explore Opportunities for Greatness – read more
- PROVOST'S 59TH INDEPENDENCE ANNIVERSARY MESSAGE – read more
DIRECTORATE OF MEDICAL SERVICES
The Directorate of Medical Services also called The Health Centre is responsible for the Preventive and Curative Health of the College Community.
The Health Centre is open 24 hours daily to attend to students, staff and staff dependants.
The Environmental Health Unit monitors sanitation, elimination and control of pests within the College.
The health centre comprises of five units
-Environmental Health Unit
Location: Ondo-Ore Road, Ondo.
P.M.B. 520, Ondo State Nigeria
Tel: +2348051446122; +2348056893456
CALLS: 8am-4pm, Monday-Friday
©2019 ADEYEMI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION | POWERED BY ACE MIS