- 2019 PART TIME STUDENTS DEGREE ADMISSION LIST – read more
- 2019 PART TIME STUDENTS NCE ADMISSION LIST – read more
- Why Teacher-Education Should Be Restructured in Nigeria- ACE Provost. – read more
- Provost Warns Against Exam Malpractice as College Matriculates 4,950 New Students – read more
- ACE Provost Bags Red Cross Society Award – read more
- ICAN Accredits College Accounting Programme – read more
- 30% of Nigerians Suffer from Mental Disorders – Neuro-psychiatrists – read more
- Legal Practitioner Calls for More Attention to Science and Technology – read more
DIRECTORATE OF MEDICAL SERVICES
The Directorate of Medical Services also called The Health Centre is responsible for the Preventive and Curative Health of the College Community.
The Health Centre is open 24 hours daily to attend to students, staff and staff dependants.
The Environmental Health Unit monitors sanitation, elimination and control of pests within the College.
The health centre comprises of five units
-Environmental Health Unit
Location: Ondo-Ore Road, Ondo.
P.M.B. 520, Ondo State Nigeria
Tel: +2348051446122; +2348056893456
CALLS: 8am-4pm, Monday-Friday
©2019 ADEYEMI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION | POWERED BY ACE MIS