- ACE Academic Staff Review/CV Update Matters – read more
- College absorbs graduate fellows into its workforce – read more
- Provost admonish workers to be diligent, hardworking – read more
- Provost seeks media support for College development – read more
- 2018/2019 DIRECT ENTRY SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST II – read more
- 2018/2019 DEGREE SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST II – read more
- COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF ADMITTED NCE CANDIDATES FOR 2018/2019 SESSION – read more
- Provost inspects safe drinking water solutions in the College – read more
- 2018/2019 DIRECT ENTRY SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST I – read more
- 2018/2019 DEGREE SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST I – read more
MISSION AND VISION
Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo aims at being a Model Teachers' training Institution in Nigeria for the pursuit of academic excellence through teaching, learning and research for the professionalization of teaching to meet global standards.
The mission of Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo is to create a conducive atmosphere where teaching, learning, research and community activities can take place among staff, students and the public for the overall benefit of the teaching profession in Nigeria and abroad through a resourceful, transparent, firm and just leadership.
The college has set target of 10 strategic goals with clearly identified strategic objectives to be achieved in the next 10years. The strategic goals are:
- To organize the academic and professional training courses for well qualified Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) graduates who will teach their subjects of specification in (a) Primary Schools (b) Secondary Schools
- To train for secondary Schools, technical and teachers' College B.A./B.Sc. (Education) and B.Ed. degree graduates with the following background; (a)WAEC/NECO Senior Secondary School Certificate candidates, for the four-year degree programme; (b) G.C.E. Advanced Level Candidates for the three-year degree programme; (c) N.C.E. candidates for the three year programmes (provided they satisfy specified conditions)
- To organize in-service training for various categories of teachers in the Nigerian Institution of higher learning within the preceding objectives (i) and (ii) above.
- To organize vacation courses, conferences, workshops and seminars for teachers and school Principals in order to update their teaching and administrative competence.
- To conduct research and experiment on methods, theories and practices at all levels of Education
- To provide consultancy services in teaching in other areas of Education.
- To assist and advise the governments of Nigeria and the Federal Government in particular in its educational policies and programmes.
- To assist in the planning of curricula for various levels of educational institutions in the country.
- To encourage and promote the dissemination of professional information through publication, journals, lectures, talks, symposia and allied activities.
- To render social and civil services to the community at large.
Location: Ondo-Ore Road, Ondo.
P.M.B. 520, Ondo State Nigeria
Tel: +2348051446122; +2348056893456
CALLS: 8am-4pm, Monday-Friday
©2019 ADEYEMI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION | POWERED BY ACE MIS