- e-Matriculation Ceremony Information to all ACE Freshmen – read more
- 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION: PROPOSED DATE FOR E-MATRICULATION CEREMONY – read more
- Online Teaching for NCE/Degree Students – read more
- Educationists Canvass Increased Budget Funding for Education in Nigeria – read more
- Updated official emails of ACE offices – read more
- COVID19 Lockdown - ACE Coop holds eAGM – read more
- Covid-19: Rotary Club of Ondo Adeyemi College gives palliatives to workers – read more
- LIST OF CANDIDATES THAT HAVE NOT ACCEPTED THEIR ADMISSION ON JAMB CAPS – read more
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF TRCN PROFESSIONAL QUALIFYING EXAMINATION DATE – read more
MISSION AND VISION
Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo aims at being a Model Teachers' training Institution in Nigeria for the pursuit of academic excellence through teaching, learning and research for the professionalization of teaching to meet global standards.
The mission of Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo is to create a conducive atmosphere where teaching, learning, research and community activities can take place among staff, students and the public for the overall benefit of the teaching profession in Nigeria and abroad through a resourceful, transparent, firm and just leadership.
The college has set target of 10 strategic goals with clearly identified strategic objectives to be achieved in the next 10years. The strategic goals are:
- To organize the academic and professional training courses for well qualified Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) graduates who will teach their subjects of specification in (a) Primary Schools (b) Secondary Schools
- To train for secondary Schools, technical and teachers' College B.A./B.Sc. (Education) and B.Ed. degree graduates with the following background; (a)WAEC/NECO Senior Secondary School Certificate candidates, for the four-year degree programme; (b) G.C.E. Advanced Level Candidates for the three-year degree programme; (c) N.C.E. candidates for the three year programmes (provided they satisfy specified conditions)
- To organize in-service training for various categories of teachers in the Nigerian Institution of higher learning within the preceding objectives (i) and (ii) above.
- To organize vacation courses, conferences, workshops and seminars for teachers and school Principals in order to update their teaching and administrative competence.
- To conduct research and experiment on methods, theories and practices at all levels of Education
- To provide consultancy services in teaching in other areas of Education.
- To assist and advise the governments of Nigeria and the Federal Government in particular in its educational policies and programmes.
- To assist in the planning of curricula for various levels of educational institutions in the country.
- To encourage and promote the dissemination of professional information through publication, journals, lectures, talks, symposia and allied activities.
- To render social and civil services to the community at large.
Location: Ondo-Ore Road, Ondo.
P.M.B. 520, Ondo State Nigeria
Tel: +2348051446122; +2348056893456
CALLS: 8am-4pm, Monday-Friday
©2018-2020 ADEYEMI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION | POWERED BY ACE MIS