CONGRATULATORY MESSAGE TO ALL STAFF AND STUDENTS
Management wishes to congratulate the entire College community on the gale of awards,
honours, recognitions and accolades that the College has received in recent times. Specifically:
1. On 06 July 2018 at Sheraton Hotel and Towers, Ikeja, Lagos, the College emerged as the best College of Education in West Africa when it was awarded ‘‘West Africa’s Most Trusted Quality College of Education for 2018’’ by World Quality Alliance and the Institute for Quality Education.
2. On 23 June 2018 at the Banquet Hall of Arewa House, Kaduna, the College also received the award of ‘‘The Most Innovative and Best College of Education in Nigeria for 2017’’ by the Arewa Publications Company.
3. On 08 May 2016, it was conferred with the award of the ‘‘Most Outstanding College of Education in the Southwest by the organisers of the Southwest Nigeria Excellence Awards at the NUJ Hall, BCOS, Ibadan.
4. Indeed, since the commencement of the ACE-ICT Revolution in 2015 the College has been consistently adjudged the best College of Education in Nigeria based on Webometrics Ranking and by online popularity for years 2015, 2016 and 2017.
5. Interestingly, on 21 July 2018 in faraway Cameroon, the College will be honoured again for its innovative strides by The ICT University, USA, Yaounde Campus, during the University’s 5th Commencement Ceremony.
But most significantly, Management on behalf of Council further felicitates with the entire members of staff, students and the alumni of our great College on the passage of the Adeyemi Federal University of Education Establishment Bill (SB. 339) by the Senate on Thursday 5th July 2018. This, indeed, is a dream come through. Management and the leadership of our great unions, in conjunction with the other three sister colleges whose bills were also passed, are intensifying efforts at facilitating the concurrence of the House of Representatives, a necessary precursor to the final assent of Mr. President.
These accomplishments would not have been possible without the commitment, hardwork, diligence and sacrifice of our staff and students. Management deeply appreciates your labour of love and prays that God blesses and rewards all of us accordingly. ‘‘We are really inspired by possibilities. The can do spirit fills us with the confidence that our best is still ahead’’