- 2018/2019 DIRECT ENTRY SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST I – read more
- 2018/2019 DEGREE SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST I – read more
- Provost tasks student union executives on good representation – read more
- VACANCY FOR THE POST OF COLLEGE LIBRARIAN – read more
- Inauguration of the 2018/2019 Students' Union Government Executive Council – read more
- 2018/2019 NCE SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST II – read more
- College to Begin New Academic Session – read more
- NCC donates ICT Equipment to Adeyemi College – read more
- ADMISSION INTO THE COLLEGE DEGREE PROGRAMME – read more
- STUDENTS SCHOOL FEES FOR 2018/2019 Academic Session – read more
DIRECTORATE OF MEDICAL SERVICES
The Directorate of Medical Services also called The Health Centre is responsible for the Preventive and Curative Health of the College Community.
The Health Centre is open 24 hours daily to attend to students, staff and staff dependants.
The Environmental Health Unit monitors sanitation, elimination and control of pests within the College.
The health centre comprises of five units
-Environmental Health Unit
Location: Ondo-Ore Road, Ondo.
P.M.B. 520, Ondo State Nigeria
Tel: +2348051446122; +2348056893456
CALLS: 8am-4pm, Monday-Friday
©2019 ADEYEMI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION | POWERED BY ACE MIS