- College Donates Computer Set to Police – read more
- To: All Members of Staff, Students and the General Public – read more
- Adeyemi College Re-appoints Abdul as College Bursar – read more
- 2018/2019 NCE THIRD BATCH ADMISSION LIST – read more
- Update on 2018/2019 Admissions to ACE – read more
- 2018/2019 THIRD BATCH DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION LIST – read more
- 2018/2019 THIRD BATCH DEGREE ADMISSION LIST – read more
- Meet the New Provost of Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, Dr. Samuel Akinrinola Akintunde – read more
- Adeyemi College product tops Masters class in UI, receives doctoral fellowship award – read more
- NCC Donates Internet Connectivity Equipment to Adeyemi College of Education – read more
DIRECTORATE OF MEDICAL SERVICES
The Directorate of Medical Services also called The Health Centre is responsible for the Preventive and Curative Health of the College Community.
The Health Centre is open 24 hours daily to attend to students, staff and staff dependants.
The Environmental Health Unit monitors sanitation, elimination and control of pests within the College.
The health centre comprises of five units
-Environmental Health Unit
Location: Ondo-Ore Road, Ondo.
P.M.B. 520, Ondo State Nigeria
Tel: +2348051446122; +2348056893456
CALLS: 8am-4pm, Monday-Friday
©2018 ADEYEMI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION | POWERED BY ACE MIS