- APPROVED CUT- OFF MARKS FOR 2019/2020 ADMISSION EXERCISE – read more
- Resumption of Academic Activities in the College – read more
- Update on ACE 2019/2020 Admission and PostUTME Registration – read more
- ACE Council Chair Task Workers on Peace – read more
- Provost Lauds Workers’ Performances – read more
- NACEATON INAUGURATES NEW EXECUTIVE MEMBERS – read more
- “Universities Treat Us As Kings and Queens” - South African Professor – read more
- ACE Provost Bags Obafemi Awolowo Leadership Award – read more
- Provost to Students: Explore Opportunities for Greatness – read more
- PROVOST'S 59TH INDEPENDENCE ANNIVERSARY MESSAGE – read more
DIRECTORATE OF PRELIMINARY STUDIES
The Directorate of Preliminary studies was established in March 2007.
The Directorate was operating PRE-NCE programme only until October, 2009 when the PRE-Degree programme was added.
The two programmes are designed to prepare qualified candidates and others with result deficiency for the regular NCE/Degree admission of the College. Lecturers are recruited from Departments in the College to teach Pre-Degree and Pre-NCE.
The Directorate runs basic studies required for admission into Nigeria Certificate in Education Programmes.
Location: Ondo-Ore Road, Ondo.
P.M.B. 520, Ondo State Nigeria
Tel: +2348051446122; +2348056893456
CALLS: 8am-4pm, Monday-Friday
©2019 ADEYEMI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION | POWERED BY ACE MIS