All Direct entry candidates who missed their online post-UTME schedule or had issues as received should prepare for rescheduled test on Monday 8/10/2018 between 8am - 9am
A. For Profile Update:
All registered postUTME candidates are to click here and follow these steps:
1. Log in with the candidate appropriate JAMB registration number and password
2. The candidate's profile will be displayed with uploaded pictures and relevant information. Candidates are to check the extreme two menu buttons to the left: i.e. update profile and update academic information.
3. Candidates are to check the correctness of their profile and MORE IMPORTANTLY, their "course applying for" field which shows "not set". They are expected to click on "update academic information" menu buttons and edit as appropriate.
PLEASE NOTE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NCE COURSES AND DEGREE COURSES, (though it has been separated on the application site) from the drop down menu options.
4.Once step 3 is correctly done, the candidate should ENSURE TO CLICK THE SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. Once step 4 is done successfully, candidate cannot effect any change other than to see other menu bars and the display of their Aggregate Scores for both NCE and Degree applicants. Direct entry candidates will see their complete result after their online screening test.
B. For the online screening test:
1. This only affects the direct entry applicants. They MUST ALSO FOLLOW THE STEPS IN (A) above.
2. Direct entry candidates should check the time scheduled for their online screening test on their profile on the same aceondo.net.
3. On the day of their test, they should read the instructions carefully and fill all required information fields on their test page.
4. The test will not last more than 30mins. Hence, concerned applicants must ensure they have strong internet connectivity (either using their phones or cyber cafe at their respective locations) since none of them is coming to the campus for any screening examination.
5. Once the test is completed, they must ensure to click the "submit button" to submit their answers for computer automatic grading.
Candidates who have applied for POST-UTME screening to Adeyemi College of Education for NCE, Degree and Direct entry should urgently update their chosen courses on their profile unfailingly before 6:00pm on Monday 1st October, 2018.
NOTE: No need of travelling down to Adeyemi for any test.Further enquiries can be channelled to:
The College invites the following categories of candidate to obtain its Post UTME Screening Form:
i. For Degree Programmes: UTME candidates who scored a minimum of 180 marks
ii. For NCE Programmes: UTME candidates who scored a minimum of 150 marks
iii. For Direct Entry (DE):Candidates who possess a Minimum of 8 points in their NCE final examination
i. Candidates referred to above must have chosen Adeyemi College of Education, (ACE) Ondo, as their Institution of First or Second Choice.
ii. Qualified candidates who did not make ACE, Ondo their Institution of First or Second Choice and are interested, are expected to change their Institution of First and/or Second Choice to Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo before applying.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are to click here to register for the screening exercise after the payment of a non-refundable fee of N 2,000.00. via etranzact or Remita at any commercial bank. You can also pay online using your debit or credit card. Thereafter, candidates will be required to do the following on the College's portal after payment has been confirmed.
1. Fill the online form correctly as editing will not be possible once the application form is submitted.
2. Upload a clear passport photograph not more than 50kb which must be JPEG or JPG with no Eye glasses or Veil.
3. Upload your SSCE (WAEC / NECO/ NABTEB) and NCE results where applicable. Candidates are to meticulously provide their O’Level/NCE results (where applicable) on the portal. Any candidate that supplies wrong information may be prosecuted by Law enforcement agencies and his/her admission, once discovered would be withdrawn.
4. Ensure that all fields in the form are completely filled.
5. Cross-check your entries properly.
6. Submit your application form.
7. Print out the Post UTME Screening slip.
Candidates considered prima-facie qualified would be contacted in due course.
Candidates are advised to provide active email address(es) and phone number(s)by which they could be contacted.
The College will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and wrong/ non functional phone numbers.
DEADLINE FOR THE SUBMISSION OF FORMS ONLINE